Ant infestations tend to breakout during warmer months. Although ants do not cause any damage, they are a nuisance and can spread very quickly, making them difficult to treat. Here are some tips to prevent ants infestations in your home.
1. Clean up food spills immediately.
2. Store food in fridge or airtight containers
3. Clean rubbish bins inside and outside.
4. Seal cracks and holes around your house
5. Trim trees and plants near your house.
6. Fix leaking pipes.
7. Maintain a good house hygiene.
8. Plant some ant repelling herbs.